Your Top Questions Answered
Q. Where do I start with security?
• ensure your passwords are strong and secure, consider using a password manager
• make sure all your devices have the latest available security updates installed
• when accessing the internet from public WiFi be vigilant, avoid making online transactions and consider using a VPN
• treat your personal information like cash, if your personal information is stolen it is very difficult to get back
• don’t leave your devices unattended, secure them with passcodes / passwords
• beware of suspicious emails and phone calls
• back up all of your devices
Q. How do I backup up correctly?
• organise your files in a standard way so that you always know where files belong
• work out which files need to be preserved (i.e. the data you can't afford to lose)
• create a local backup system using an external hard drive or network attached storage
• create an offsite backup system and / or use a cloud backup service
• automate your backup system so that it happens without you having worry about it
Complete IT Management & Support is a finely tuned technology service focused on enterprise level device management for Apple Mac and Windows, and all aspects of network management including backup, security, email, data storage and data retention.
We are based in the vibrant region of Northern Rivers NSW. With over 17 years of experience we understand that all businesses need individually customised and appropriate IT solutions. Equally however, we understand the importance of the human factor and in treating each of our clients with respect and care.
Complete iT has been described as a tech therapist, which we love, because we feel this description says everything about how we work with people to keep businesses running smoothly and effectively... we support our clients with efficient business technology.
Do you want expert IT support for your business?
✔︎ • Fleet Management
✔︎ • Security
✔︎ • Backup
✔︎ • Office 365
Ask us about
✔︎ • Succession Planning
✔︎ • Secure Documentation
✔︎ • Network Management
✔︎ • Data Recovery
✔︎ • Change Management
Call now: 1300 665 118
“Dean is an absolute lifesaver. In the middle of a critical campaign my computer and my email broke down. After spending hours over multiple calls with Telstra I called Dean - he rebuilt my computer, fixed my email, delivered it back to me working better than ever before with all my info - all in one day, a Saturday at that, so I didn't lose any more business time. He is straightforward, calm, caring and a consummate professional.” Claire, Marketing Director.
Keeping your sensitive client data secure and safely backed-up is crucial to your business.