Your Top Questions Answered
Q. Where do I start with security?
• ensure your passwords are strong and secure, consider using a password manager
• make sure all your devices have the latest available security updates installed
• when accessing the internet from public WiFi be vigilant, avoid making online transactions and consider using a VPN
• treat your personal information like cash, if your personal information is stolen it is very difficult to get back
• don’t leave your devices unattended, secure them with passcodes / passwords
• beware of suspicious emails and phone calls
• back up all of your devices
Q. How do I backup up correctly?
• organise your files in a standard way so that you always know where to find them
• work out which files need to be preserved (i.e. the data you couldn't afford to lose)
• create a local backup system using an external hard drive or network attached storage
• create an offsite backup system / use a cloud backup service
• automate your backup system so that it happens without you having to think about it
Complete IT Management & Support is a Managed IT Service Provider (MSP). Our key focus is on the management of Apple Mac and Windows devices for small to medium businesses. Management includes security, backup, email, data storage, data retention and all other aspects of connectivity.
We are based in Byron Bay NSW, amidst the vibrant Northern Rivers region. With over 20 years of experience in the IT industry, we understand that we are in the business of serving people, and that each business has its unique set of IT requirements.
Alongside the ever increasing level of IT automation, we never lose sight of the human factor, meaning we greatly value and nurture all the relationships we have.
Our core objective is to keep our customers running smoothly and effectively with efficient business technology, whilst helping them prepare for whatever is next on their roadmap.
Do you want expert IT support for your business?
✔︎ Fleet Management
✔︎ Microsoft 365
Ask us about
✔︎ Succession Planning
✔︎ Secure Documentation
✔︎ Network Management
✔︎ Data Recovery
✔︎ Change Management
Call now: 1300 665 118
“Dean is an absolute lifesaver. In the middle of a critical campaign my computer and my email broke down. After spending hours over multiple calls with Telstra I called Dean - he rebuilt my computer, fixed my email, delivered it back to me working better than ever before with all my info - all in one day, a Saturday at that, so I didn't lose any more business time. He is straightforward, calm, caring and a consummate professional.” Claire, Marketing Director.
Keeping your sensitive client data secure and safely backed-up is crucial to your business.